- Instructional Design e-Learning Project in Jordan
- Ransomware: Let’s Prepare
- Student Discounts on Music, Movies, & More
- LITE Update
- ACE Expands
- Grammarly, Office 365 & More–Free Software
- Mac Catalina Update
- MS Planner, Laptop Loans & More
- Wikipedia Edit-a-thons Enliven Fall Semester
- Mapping (In)Justice Symposium at Fordham University
- This event has passed.
Developing a Professional Website (grad students only)
April 7, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
This workshop is part of Fordham IT’s new series of instructional technology workshops designed especially for graduate students looking to broaden their knowledge and skill with digital tools for the classroom, research, and professionalization. It is organized by Heather V. Hill, graduate student liaison for Fordham IT’s Instructional Technology Academic Computing (ITAC).